Portal Mini FAQ
- Can't see your provider in the portal? If you do not link your provider to your portal account then you will not be able to see their schedule/calendar in your portal. If you cannot see your provider, please contact the office to have them resend the provider link email. You will need to respond to the provider link email within 72 hours or it will expire and you will need to request a new one.
- Can't cancel your appointment in the portal? You can schedule and reschedule appointments in the portal, but once the appointment has been approved and you wish to cancel or change it you will need to email or call our reception to make that change. You cannot change a confirmed appointment via the portal.
- Can't see any open slots months in advance? The portal will only show a month in advance. If you wish to schedule appointments further out then please email or call our reception to arrange those dates.
- Confused about 'Office 1'? Currently our Bellwether office is listed as 'Office 1' in the portal. This is an error that we are in the process of having corrected and should say "Bellwether clinic - 21 Bellwether Way, Suite 107, Bellingham, WA 98225'. The Barkley clinic is listed correctly.
- Can't secure message your provider? If you don't link your provider to your portal account then that provider will not be able to secure message you.